The Quad is the ultimate freeride sail in the XO Sails range.
Light, fully screened, the Quad is easy, maneuverable, and will suit riders of all levels to navigate on flat water.Its accessible performances make it ultra playful will accompany the riders during their progression, without ever limiting them.
• Free move & Freeride "Flat water”
• Freeride sail for all kind of flat water boards
• Full grid sail, Extremely durable even in intensive use
• Moderate power, this sail fit perfectly all free move boards
• Easy to handle in heavy condition• Low luft curve allowing fairly low tension on the downhaul
• Rotative 6 battens sail
• Kevlar mast pannel to lock the shape
• Strap tensioner on the outhaul
• Head PVC protection
• PVC batten end protector
• PVC anti-rubbing strip on lower batten pocket
• Velcro scratch on mast protector for easy access
• Triple stainless steel down haul poolies
• Thermoform mast protector
• Entièrement tramée
• Full grid
• Kevlar mast panel & reinforcement
the QUAD sails can be rigged either on SDM or RDM mast.
With SDM mast the sail will become rotative with the shape lock in the front.
With RDM mast, the sail will be become easier in maneuvers and will fit well on free move boards.