The new Quad is the ultimate cross-over freeride sail in the XO Sails range.
Lighter (5 battens), fully gridded, the new Quad is easy, handy, and will suit riders of all levels to navigate flat water.
Its accessible performances make it ultra playful will accompany the riders during their progression, without ever limiting them.
The new grided material (Pentex) used at the head of the sail gives suppleness, and allows a weight gain of 15 to 20%, without loss of strength.
• Free move & Freeride "Flat water”
• Freeride sail for all kind of flat water boards
• Full grid sail, Extremely durable even in intensive use
• Moderate power, this sail fit perfectly all free move boards
• Easy to handle in heavy condition
• Low luft curve allowing fairly low tension on the downhaul
• Rotative 6 battens sail
• Kevlar mast pannel to lock the shape
• Strap tensioner on the outhaul
• Head PVC protection
• PVC batten end protector
• PVC anti-rubbing strip on lower batten pocket
• Velcro scratch on mast protector for easy access
• Triple stainless steel down haul poolies
• Thermoform mast protector
• Entièrement tramée
• Full grid
• Kevlar mast panel & reinforcement